Finished Project: Ms. Noble Building




Originally developed in 1928 by Mary Nobel (believed to be one of the first female developers in Portland), the building had received little to no investment in its almost 90-year history. Complete MEP upgrades, repairs to structural deficiencies, and removal of toxic/hazardous materials were all a part of this project. In partnership with EMA Architecture, LLC, we hope this building will serve as a catalyst for preservation and investment in the community and continue to live on for generations to come.


Read the full article at DJC Oregon.